My views and advice on such topics as Diet and Exercise; Anxiety, Panic and Addiction; Spirituality and Random things that I find interesting.

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Thought of the Day 01/15/2015: What Dreams May Come

Yesterday I had my first dream about New Zealand. I had landed and gotten out of the airport. I felt completely lost and disoriented. It was dusk and I couldn't see terribly well; I felt a bit uneasy. I was walking down a sidewalk with all my luggage trying to find my way to the hostel when I tripped and fell. When I looked up I saw something like this:
I instantly began to cry; not for fear of being in an unknown land or of all the uncertainty that lay ahead, but because I felt wholly insignificant, understood that I am but a small aspect of this earth that we all share, knew I was finally where I belonged. 

No comments:

Post a Comment