My views and advice on such topics as Diet and Exercise; Anxiety, Panic and Addiction; Spirituality and Random things that I find interesting.

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Travel Day 1: Friday, 6/15/2012

23:45 Denver International Airport
How do I like my $3 travel journal from Target?  At DIA waiting for my first of 4 flights to Stuttgart [DIA-JFK-Berlin-Stuttgart].  I'm exhausted and a little drunk after 1 Wake Up Dead with Drew G. at Left Hand.  We are kindred spirits him and I.  I'm ready and excited and my stomach is ready for a half-fast after an amazing dinner of Spicy Jungle Noodles, which was beyond a doubt the best Thai dish I've had to-date.  My pack is, as Jenny would describe, srs ben (serious business), haha, and will serve me well as my constant companion.  Woot.

No comments:

Post a Comment