My views and advice on such topics as Diet and Exercise; Anxiety, Panic and Addiction; Spirituality and Random things that I find interesting.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Thought of the Day 3/10/2012: Shrimp is not the Enemy

It's official, I'm not actually allergic to shellfish.  Instead I'm simply over-reactive and under the threat of death following shrimp consumption, I develop panic attack/allergic symptoms every time I think I eat it.  I realized this today once I discovered I had indeed been eating various forms of shrimp for 30 minutes.  Mysteriously, only then did the 'allergy' take-hold; but it was too late, I knew the symptoms were bullshit.  I happily continued gorging my Shrimp-infested food.  Thank you Star Kitchen; not only do you have the best Dim Sum in Denver, but you also proved once and for all that I'm crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment