My views and advice on such topics as Diet and Exercise; Anxiety, Panic and Addiction; Spirituality and Random things that I find interesting.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Thought of the Day 3/18/2012: Just Another Reason to Love Harry Potter and Kitty-Randomness

Today I watched the Harry Potter series in succession while packing up the apartment, and admittedly these wonderful movies often serve as my background noise during such nominal tasks.  Anyway, I took a dinner break during the fourth and was paying better attention than usual it seems during the Yule Ball scene because I realized that the singer of the band was none other than Trent Reznor!

This validates my passion for these films. The End.

PS Though I adore the movies the books are far better; but as I think of the two as distinct entities, I love them both!

On a completely unrelated note, has anyone else noticed that Clorox makes cats go completely insane?  Is this a universal phenomena or is my kitty 'special'?  Either way, after I scrubbed the tub with Clorox she felt inclined to roll around in it.  She's a long-haired cat...... Guess who got to clean the tub again?

No comments:

Post a Comment