My views and advice on such topics as Diet and Exercise; Anxiety, Panic and Addiction; Spirituality and Random things that I find interesting.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Thought of the Day 3/17/2012: Coax Cables? Really?

Nothing helps you learn more about yourself than rifling through your old shit.  While preparing for the move, downsizing and purging random items in general, I found that I have a borderline obsession with coax cables.  I've always thought them very important, I just never realized I ferreted them away like precious gems.

1 comment:

  1. Hee hee. You aren't on your own there! As someone interested in words, I thought you might like to look into the word play in cryptic crosswords (if you aren't already into them). I have been doing a series of posts about cryptic clues and how to solve them. This is the first one in the series:
    http://caroleschatter.blogspot.co.nz/2012/01/cryptic-crosswords-solving-hints-1.html
    Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete