My views and advice on such topics as Diet and Exercise; Anxiety, Panic and Addiction; Spirituality and Random things that I find interesting.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Thought of the Day 2/11/2012: And I Will Always Love You!

Well, if you're surprised Whitney Houston died, you really shouldn't be.  Nor should it be surprising that they aren't sure what killed her yet; pick a drug, any drug.  Who is Larry Ulibarri going to trash without his steady stream of Whitney material?  Thank God Mariah Cary's still alive.

All joking aside, I want to sincerely thank Whitney for her Bodyguard album.  My sister's and I used to clear away everything in the dining room and sing and dance to that album until we were completely exhausted; often listening to it multiple times.  We seriously did this at least once a week for years.  Come to think of it, I now have a much greater appreciation for my Father.  How the hell did he handle three little girls, Amanda- 9, Sarah- 8 and Me- 7, screeching and whirling around on a continuous Whitney Houston high.  What's more, I always remember seeing a smile on his face.  

I love you Daddy; and thank you Whitney.

No comments:

Post a Comment