My views and advice on such topics as Diet and Exercise; Anxiety, Panic and Addiction; Spirituality and Random things that I find interesting.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Thought of the Day 2/26/2012

Trying out my new Yoga mat this morning.  It's rubber so no more hand slipping!  Obviously my Yoga practice is extremely important, that rubber friggin' mat set me back $60.

Post-Yoga: WORTH EVERY PENNY!

On a separate note, I'm giving the final push for the long-awaited "Runner's High: The Universal Benefits of Exercise" article.  I'm making the last edits tomorrow morning as it's always best to sleep on it, then it'll be out and I will have have experienced something like giving birth to a 13 pound baby.  Seriously, this one took a lot out of me, but it's going to be worth every sentence.  You'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment