My views and advice on such topics as Diet and Exercise; Anxiety, Panic and Addiction; Spirituality and Random things that I find interesting.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Thought of the Day 2/4/2012

Big shout out to the hard working staff at my apartment complex! Though the leasing office was closed yesterday due to the storm, the grounds-men worked all day removing snow and were back at it at 6am this morning.  I went around telling each of them how much Charlie and I appreciate them, despite Charlie's barking and growling; I think he was afraid of the shovels.

I'd also like to thank the random guy who pushed my car out of it's parking spot this morning.  He seemingly appeared out of nowhere as I was busy 'rocking' my way out of the spot, and I'm really glad I saw him in time to avoid running him over in the process.

Finally, BIG-UPS to CDOT who finally realized there are more functions for a snow-plow than clearing runways at DIA.

All in all a 13" snow day of relaxation and beauty!  

No comments:

Post a Comment